Welcome to the Zangersheide Breeders' Sales. Via this platform Zangersheide presents embryos, young horses, sport horses and broodmares which buyers can purchase directly and most discreetly from our breeders.
One of the continuously recurring promises of Zangersheide is their support for marketing the breeding products of members. This is done at Zangersheide via the Zangersheide Quality Auction during the World Championship Young Showjumping Horses in September, via the Z-Online Auction or via the Zangersheide Breeders’ Sales.
Which horses qualify for selling via our Zangersheide Breeders’ Sales?
- A frozen embryo with production certificate
- An embryo implanted in a carrier mare including evidence that the mare is at least 45 days into the pregnancy
- Z-registered foals that attended one of our selection days or the Z-Festival
- 2- and 3-year-old horses that attended one of our selection days or practice evenings and for whom up-to-date X-rays can be submitted
- Z-registered sport horses for whom up-to-date X-rays can be submitted
- Zangersheide-registered broodmares (or broodmares in foal by a Zangersheide-approved stallion)
- Zangersheide licensed stallions
How can you register?
Through the registration form you can register your horse and upload the necessary photos. Upon receipt of the registration you will receive a confirmation from us.
What do we need?
- Completed registration form
- Commercial imagery (click here for more info)
- Veterinary report (foal/yearling, young horse, broodmare, embryo)
How does the sale proceed?
- After placing your horse online at the Zangersheide Breeders' Sales, Zangersheide starts the worldwide promotion of your horse.
- Potential buyers can log in via the website and make a bid on your horse.
- When a bid is received you will receive an email giving you the choice to accept the bid or make a counter-bid. You must do this within 48 hours of receiving the email.
- When buyer and seller agree on the price, data are exchanged and you can contact the buyer for payment and collection of the horse.